[DeTomaso] Flex Water Tube to water pump

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 19:05:46 EST 2010

In spite of blue skys and freezing 68F sunny Cali weather today D*ck Drenske and I got the engine and ZF bolted back in the Pantera before lunch. ;-]>

Has anyone used *flex-hose* to replace the short water tube that comes off water pump that requires rubber hose on both ends? ?

Its  2" on one end and 1&1/2" on the other.  Both ends need short pieces of Gates rubber hose and clamps but I would like to use a  *better* idea if one exists.

If you have successfully replaced this stock unit with one 'single' flex hose please advise what you used and where you got it....photos would be a plus.

Thanks

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"