[DeTomaso] diameter of stock motorcraft distributor

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 23:59:29 EST 2010

I want to install the redundent Msd ignition set up that I have and it takes
an MSD dual coil distributor ( MSD 8380 ) does any one know the cap diameter
of one of these. I can't find it listed in any of MSD tech specifications. I
now have the narrow diametter MSD billet distributor and I did have a
Motorcraft distributor previously. I am concerned about the dual coil
distributor having enough clearence to fit. Anybody know the size or ever
use one of these?
Boyd