[DeTomaso] For Sale - PI 5 Star Wheels & Tires

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:46:04 EST 2010

I am selling a set of wheels and tires. These are the style commonly referred to as 'PI 5 star' as sold by PIM at one time. They are 17x8 and 17x11 with correct offsets for narrow body cars.

Come complete with Michelin Pilot SX tires in 245/40/17 and 335/35/17 showing approximately 0.23" tread rears and 0.29" tread fronts with even wear across tread.

The wheels are good condition, one front shows very minimal scuffing on the outer edge of the rim, but you have to look for it. I will work on polishing it out. One front tire has a slight cut in it but nothing IMO to affect its longevity or performance.

These wheels were only removed to allow for a Group 4 conversion, looking to get $1500 + shipping.

Will strap to a pallet for freight shipping and help where I can to get a good shipping rate.

It looks like I'm heading on a road trip from Reno to Monterey next weekend and could potentially throw them in the truck if someone in NorCal was interested and wanted to save on shipping.

Some photo's can be seen here....

Thanks,
Julian