[DeTomaso] ONE COIL ONE PLUG - SHORT WIRES

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:42:05 EST 2010

Julian,

Yep, you are correct. It's called waste spark.

I use a TEC3r which triggers the MSD DIS-4 and then two coils in parallel.

Congratulations! You got a DEAL on the 8521!!! They are RARE! I have one, too. But I worry about the day when it goes south.
Going back to batch fire would be an option....

Later,
Kirby