[DeTomaso] DICK RUZZIN /Re:  Racing Mangusta- Homologaion Doc?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 14:23:31 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/9/10 6:43:30 AM, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> The Italians have many sayings for red lights I think... when in Italy I
> was told that there are "important stoplights" and "not so important
> stoplights", and you only really need to stop for the important ones.

I also liked the comment made by one of our Naples taxi drivers that 'using
headlights inside the city limits is frowned upon because the glare wakes
people up in their bedrooms'... so you see cars with only parking lights on,
in pitch darkness, blowing thru 'unimportant' red lights at fairly high
speeds! Yet another reason to NOT drive any car you value in Italy- at least
until you live there for a while. FWIW- J Deryke