[DeTomaso] Rear ball joint boots

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Sat Jan 9 01:12:11 EST 2010

On the other hand, you can just buy some Loctite 404 adhesive and fix the
nick or tear with that.
This is the stuff they sell for joining the ends when you make your own
O-rings.
I've used this for ball joint boots myself and it worked well.

Barry

----

In a message dated 1/8/10 10 34 18, ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
writes:

> I was just getting ready to install new ball joints in my rear a-arms
> when I
> noticed that one of the boots has a small cut in it.  Are the boots a
> Pantera specific part, or is there another vehicle I can cross reference
> to?
> If not, who sells the boots only?

I know Pantera Performance Center sells just the boots, and I think they
are $10-15.   I think it's a generic Toyota part or something.