[DeTomaso] I'm Glad I Don't Live in Switzerland!

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 15:36:40 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/8/10 11:39:02 AM, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Many of the small country lanes in Europe where made before they had
> automobiles and speeding creates a reall saftey menace to everyone else on the
> road. It's like many of the members on
> the list have said "don't race or speed on public roads"

Yup- reference that idiot Ferrari-owner recently caught doing 85 thru a
small town in Italy, that got a $250,000 ticket!   Smokey Yunick used to say
that people who speed within city limits should get TWO tickets- the first for
speeding and the second for flagrant stupidity behind the wheel.... FWIW- J
Deryke