[DeTomaso] Any interest in Pantera specific engine slings?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 15:20:19 EST 2010

I looked at Ralph Granchelli's engine sling (http://www.panteraplace.com/page179.htm) on Pantera Place, and set out to copy it.  It's fairly time consuming finding material and a lot of cutting and drilling.  If there is interest in several I can talk to a local shop about making a run of them.  I have no idea what fair price is.  I did find some web straps to replace the chain.  I also think the plates that bolt to the engine could be drilled to balance the engine and ZF, and just the engine.

Ken