[DeTomaso] Vadar Inboard Brakes for Pantera

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Jan 8 13:59:39 EST 2010

I have been drooling over the Vador brakes for some time. The idea of
removing the unsprung weight is nice but also getting larger brakes then
what will fit in a 15" GR4 rim. I don't mind removing 1/2 shafts but
that's only if the rotor needs work. It woud be different if it was my
main source of transportation putting 15,000 miles a year on it.

Gary