[DeTomaso] POLL: Are you running a Roller Cam in your 351C?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:32:56 EST 2010

Hey, that's almost like the 'son' of my engine ;>)......

Bore: 4.030
Crank: Scat 4340 3.850

Cam: WG-5016MR
Intake Lobe: 274 @ .050 .410 LL
Exhaust Lobe: 274 @ .050 .410 LL
Lobe separation: 105
Pistons: J.E. Flat Top 11.3:1 CR
Rods: Scat 4340 6.00 H beam
Lifters: Lunati Mechanical Roller

Heads: Ford SVO A3 Flow 357/242 @ .70

Pushrods: 7.850 Com cams HD
Rocker Arms: 1.73 Comp Pro Magnum chrome-moly roller

Intake: Ported Jack Roush B351

Carb: Holley HP 1000 cfm (to be changed to Kinsler EFI)

Julian