[DeTomaso] Installing door panels

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:45:10 EST 2010

One of the first thing audi did to the interior after buying Lamborghini
was to eliminate all visible mounting hardware like screws and rivets. :-)

***That's true. I spent about 6 months in Italy 4 miles from the Lambo
factory and shared my hotel with a handful of German engineers that had been
sent to Audi-ize Lamborghini. We had dinner a number of times, and they
commented that this particular group was charged with exactly what Thomas
mentions - eliminate any visible screw heads from the interior!