[DeTomaso] Installing door panels

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:44:02 EST 2010

My GT5-S came from the factory with screws with little washer things. If
memory serves, they are the same type used on your car.

They are there - you just need to look carefully!

I'm reviewing my pictures to see if I have one I can send you, and I see
that even the Pantera Si uses the same type of screws!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"