[DeTomaso] Dart Aluminum Cleveland blocks

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 6 10:02:49 EST 2010

By the way...

The current status is...

Mark McKeown (sp?) has an iron block.  He's building it to provide feedback to Tod.  Once that's done, Tod will make whatever mods are needed to the molds/CNC, and hopefully he'll pour about 15 aluminum blocks.

He has Darton sleeves for 15 alum blocks.

I don't think there are any such limitations to the iron blocks.  He should be able to pour as many as he wants - assuming the foundry can keep up, he has space, and he has deposits rolling in.

Also - he is writing the CNC to make his own main caps.

There is a fairly recent thread about the status on www.351cleveland.net.  I'm sure I got part of it slightly wrong.  Check the forum for corrections.