[DeTomaso] NPC - Mustang miss/stumble problem - fixed

Phil pvperry at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 6 09:04:52 EST 2010

Again - thanks to all those who responded to my questions regarding this
problem with my Mustang both thru this forum and the NORCAL folks as well
(thanks Mike Drew for passing it along for their collective wisdom to ponder
:>))

I said that I would pass along the solution and so..

Anyway - the problem turned out to be a bad coilpack/plug unit. Replaced it
and bingo - no more miss/stumble on light acceleration.

Sure glad it wasn't something more serious.

Thanks again.

Phil