[DeTomaso] (no subject)

JF pantera at vtc.net
Tue Jan 5 20:42:41 EST 2010

Mike, the Pantera has actually made 19 consecutive trips to Las Vegas and two to Reno. Each Las Vegas round trip was a minimum of 1000 miles and the Reno trips came out to 2500 miles. I am doing a few things to the car now and it will be fun to see how these changes work out for the Reno event this year.

I don't know why Optima did the write up the way they did and because of it, I never let anyone know that the information was on their site. They wanted all of the technical data that I had on the car and I should have just kept it short and simple. I used a battery tender on this Optima battery for about four years, but during the first ten years I didn't do anything to it.