[DeTomaso] Pantera sold today....

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 20:16:34 EST 2010

Don't contact me again homo slacker ;-)

Okay Mike....I'll be nice.....Yea-yea happy for you etc.  The Pope, Falcon and I loved cruising around in the Fairlane in East Denver with you like a bunch of angry 'made-men' going after drug money...okay maybe we looked more like gay men then made-men but we could not of had a better gang ambassader then YOU.

Chicks loved you....Guys were afraid of you and everyone thought your Pantera was cool.

I think I need a hug

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com