[DeTomaso] Optima: red, yellow, or blue

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Tue Jan 5 04:00:07 EST 2010

My car had a Yellow Top when I bought it in March 2000, and I replaced
it in June 2008. The previous owner bought it, unknown when, after
having to replace the batteries each spring.

The battery usually went flat after being parked about two weeks, I
believe it was the stereo and alarm system that drained it, and it was
then sitting like this over the winter. I believe the Yellow Top in the
car had gone flat a few times before I got the car.

I bought a new Yellow Top, and it is working great, hot or cold, with
the stock Ford starter.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21