[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Transaxle

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 03:04:19 EST 2010

The last time we discussed the Ricardo GT transaxle 6 months ago, I
mentioned my friend in San Jose that's building a kit-car with one. He says it
scales at a bit over 200 lbs without lube or mounts. He still hasn't managed to
get substantial enougn trans mounts built into his tube space frame to hold
the monster. Dunno what its going to look like when he finally gets the
thing mounted, probably like the Bay Bridge... So much for weight savings- J
Deryke