[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Transaxle

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:19:31 EST 2010

A low mile (~4K) mile Ford GT engine and transaxle package with computer, wiring harness and liquids tanks can be had for around $29K, which IMO for what you get is an absolute bargain, that is providing you have something to drop it into that doesn't cost another $29K to modify.  You can easily spend that much to get a decent old skool Ford stroker and ZF transaxle package and still not have the HP or longevity.

Julian