[DeTomaso] Shipping from the USA to Europe to sell?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:04:58 EST 2010

Larry, you're lobbing softballs now!!  So, you're inside watching it snow.  MadDawg is on the beach.  I'm really concerned because it is supposed to get down to 31 degrees tonight in Houston.  Rattlesnakes!!!!  Not here, dude - we do have Water Moccasins (cottonmouths), Coral snakes, scorpions.   ---Bill (moving to a better climate soon) Lewis