[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Transaxle

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:15:48 EST 2010

The problem, Kirby, is that you're not old enough to be thinking about a "bucket list!"  I'm 68, and I say right on dude!  Park it in the garage -R- drive it one time and blow it up -R- a daily driver on Saturday having trouble with the pedals because your balls are so big -R- whatever reason, man, go for it.    ---Bill (voice of experience) Lewis