[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4-100,000 mile motor

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 17:24:52 EST 2010

Dave,
I do think I run a lttle lean and that may have
a factor as when I call off the pipe then it is
not running as Hot....

I need to hookup the 02 sensor to the bungs I put in
the 180s... trouble is it runs really good and I have
not toasted things yet... never did dyno the thing
and figure if I do now with my luck it will break
Been good for almost 5 years now

I did the run the Virginia City Hillclimb and that
is like a big dyno with a load on the motor all the
way up.... Almost at 300 by the time I got to the top
and was 200 Oil temp coming back down on the access
road...

Bob