[DeTomaso] NPC: Traffic fatalities in Sweden 2009

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Jan 4 15:18:35 EST 2010

"Risk education" is part of the mandatory training. It was mainly
skidpan training before, but has been extended with a part on alcohol,
drugs and fatigue.

http://www.korkortsportalen.se/upload/dokument/Ovriga_dokument_vv/Ny%20del%20i%20riskutbildning%20andra%20spr%C3%A5k/Ny%20del%20i%20riskutbildning%20engelska89251_the_new_part_of_the_risk_education_utgava2%5B1%5D.pdf

More info:
http://www.korkortsportalen.se/upload/dokument/Ovriga_dokument_TS/B%20curriculum_detailed_description.pdf

Eco driving has been part of the the training for years.

Btw, the training and examination must be done in a manual transmission
car. You can use an automatic, but that will be noted in the license and
you will then not be allowed to drive a manual ;-)

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21