[DeTomaso] NPC: Traffic fatalities in Sweden 2009

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jan 4 14:32:14 EST 2010

Mike,

They say that most fatal accidents are on two lane roads (head on collisions
or driving off the road). The east has a much greater expanse of divided
highways then out west.

I take great offence at this statement.

<< southern states, where poverty and ignorance are far more prevelant>>

Please Mike, do not call Ohio a southern state!

Larry (Daa) - Cleveland