[DeTomaso] NPC: Traffic fatalities in Sweden 2009

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:53:07 EST 2010

For whatever its worth, Spain is celebrating the least number of traffic
deaths in 45 years. I don't remember the exact number or the number per
driver, but the absolute number is the lowest in 45 years...

We now return to your regular programming...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"