[DeTomaso] supercharger questions

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Jan 4 09:10:47 EST 2010

I like the centrifugal belt driven compressors. This without intercooler
and no more than 15 psi. I do not like intercoolers, they are too bulky.

As for my "daily driver Pantera"...
I should try to beat that 2500 lbs this year. My biggest problem is the
block that is 255 lbs. An aluminium block would, from as it is, create a
2420 lbs car. Money, is the problem as usual.
Goran