[DeTomaso] supercharger questions

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 22:14:51 EST 2010

Bill,

I drove my car without A/C as a daily driver in Houston for about 3 years.  I used it for about a year for my weekly commute to Dallas.

My car hasn't had crazy power - just more than I could legally use on the street.

It was a great commute car.  It isn't fun in heavy rain, nor is it fun without A/C in Houston in traffic - i.e. < 10mph.

It was a *major* stress reliever.  When you leave work, you're stressed out, thinking about work and so on, and then you hop in the P-seat, and start therapy.

You're problem is going to be driving a Pantera with 600hp on the street.  Be careful.  That's a LOT of power on the right foot.  Many people wreck cars with that much HP.