[DeTomaso] supercharger questions

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:59:08 EST 2010

Has anyone ever had a "stripped weight" daily driver type Pantera?  No A/C.  Cut out all bad weight.  No heavy roll cage.  Decent seats.  Holy Moly power that you could drive to Vegas.
     ----What could it be pared down to weight-wise?
     -----  I'm like Boyd - winter time, too much free time to think about bizzare, fun things. (Jump on that Larry).    ---Bill Lewis