[DeTomaso] supercharger questions

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 21:46:34 EST 2010

<<<< a projected 100,000 miles life expectancy >>>>

Boyd,

That may be very true, but I don't think it is of any real relevance.

How many months have you had your Pantera and how many miles have you
put on it? Based on that experience, how many years will it take to
accumulate 100,000 miles on the LS7?

I suspect, like most owners, you would be very hard pressed to begin
to get close to 100,000 miles of driving in the time of your ownership
of the car.

While our cars certainly started off as the red-haired-step-child of
the Exotic car world, dumping a Chebbie into a Pantera is seldom done,
and for many good reasons.

Again, just my 2¢

Larry=