[DeTomaso] Installing Oil Temp Gauge ...

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 21:33:35 EST 2010

Dear David,

              IMHO you will be fine.   Greg Esakoff flogs his race Pantera
with over 700 hp and does not need a ZF cooler.     It has been done though
in Hugh Kleinpeter's IMSA Pantera race car, but short of that, I very much
doubt that you would have any need of a transaxle cooler.

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles