[DeTomaso] Installing Oil Temp gauge ...

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 17:23:55 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/3/10 11:39:32 AM, eanderson at geotracinternational.com
writes:

> I may dyno my cat this summer and the speed shop suggested that we weld
> in a wide band O2 sensor in the exhaust.  I figure that if it's there I may
> as well make use of it!

You can do the two-sensors-with-one-gauge here too. Some racers weld in a
bung on each header to check intake/excaust efficiency and either run a pair
of pyrometer sensors or a wide-band O2 sensors with a selector switch. The
threads are the same on most O2 & pyrometer sensors (hint: its a spark plug
thread....)
Cheers J Deryke