[DeTomaso] Shipping from the USA to Europe to sell?

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Sun Jan 3 15:24:51 EST 2010

Let's face it, we europeans are taxed on importing any cars and much more.
But, we can import every car, boat, bike or airplane.
But we have no DOT nazis, that can take our car away, because it is not road legal.
All european countries have a full national medical health care system for everybody.
Nearly free kindergarten, scools and universities.
No one has to sleep under bridges or has to steal to have something to eat.
The community takes care for all. That cost's a lot of money.
The result are high taxes.
One of my workes played illness for 6 and 1/2 weeks last year and i had to pay him full plus
24 days of full payd holidays.

Good or bad is every ones choice. I start to hate that system !

Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de