[DeTomaso] 109 Days to BBORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 18:56:40 EST 2010

Mike Frazier does an outstanding job putting it all together in Texas. MF'r works his ass off every year to make sure everyone who shows up has a great time.

And don't forget Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld who is leading the SORC in Nebraska again this year.  The SORC is also a 2-way run....and the B-100 out of Wendover Nevada <www.openroadracing.com>  is back again this year after a year break so check them all out.

Having one well prepared street licensed Pantera show up to run and finish at any of these open road races where 90% of the field is late model sports cars makes a huge impression on everyone who are there....people don't ever forget a 30+ year old anything race.

Sadly Mike Frazier and I may not have our Pantera's  ready in time to compete so it is even more
important for some of other you veterans and wall flowers to step up and continue
leading the pack. An open road race without a Pantera would be like vintage racing with no vintage automobiles.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"
www.teampanteraracing.com