[DeTomaso] Shipping from the USA to Europe to sell?

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Sat Jan 2 17:19:01 EST 2010

That is the problem with the Norwegians. We are so used to TAX here and Tax there that 25% seems cheep? And as the mail says everyone are pissed of and want to vote different next time, but when it’s time fore voting it seems like it is al forgotten and it steel remains the same.Belive it ore not . It seems like everyone are happy with the way it is?
Best regards     Gudmund Froiland