[DeTomaso] Shipping from the USA to Europe to sell?

Torbjørn Harlem torbharl at online.no
Sat Jan 2 16:12:27 EST 2010

Why do we drink akevitt and eat lutefisk .
we usually give the s....t in the lutefisk and just keep drinking the
akevitt.
after the bottle is empty we sorting out the problem with car tax`s and we
all agree to vote for some other prime minister in the next election
( It`ll never happen)
we just open another bottle. ( I`ll bring a( or 2) bottle to the Le Mans
Classic so you all can get a taste of the Viking water)

Happy new year to u all

Torbjorn