[DeTomaso] Shipping from the USA to Europe to sell?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 14:26:30 EST 2010

Which reminds me of a story...

A Chinese man goes into the bank to change his Yuan to US dollars. The teller gives the man the money, he counts it and then says "Yesterday you give me more than today, how come I get less today for the same amount in Yuan?"

The teller shrugs his shoulders and responds "Fluctuations"

The Chinese man, now visibly upset, says "Well fluc you white people too!"