[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 05:47:14 EST 2010

> I found the Just Tickets on-line form.
> The just tickets prices are about 20% higher than the ACO prices, which is

> no big deal
> However, if I have to buy another General Admission ticket for GBP 53 (USD

> 85.60) just to get a campsite, that sort of pisses one off.

Yes, that is highly infuriating.   The good news is, it shouldn't be
difficult to sell your extra ticket--just stand in front of the ticket booth
and
scalp it.   Or alternately, you might be able to sell it to one of the
French
or British guys who is attending the event but not camping.
***It should be easy to sell, but you won't recover the Just Tickets markup
standing in front of the ticket booth. Regular Le Mans tickets go up on
e-bay beginning a month before the event. The Camping slots sell out early
for Regular Le Mans, and the desirable camping sites, like Maison Blanche,
sometimes go for MUCH more than face value. General entry tickets typically
do not, as they are unlimited in quantity and you can buy them at the gate.
Anotehr option is to sell them on www.clubarnage.com, a Le Mans dedicated
website. They allow reselling of tickets but do NOT allow profit-making.
They do allow you to sell them for the price you paid through Just Tickets.