[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 01:26:41 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/1/10 20 58 17, pantdino at aol.com writes:

> It seems to me that page 2 of this brochure describes ticket prices for
> ACO members and the prepurchase and on-the-day prices for non-members.  The
> other page has the credit card forms.  Am I missing something?
> Are these the same prices you are paying thru Just Tickets?
>
> http://www.lemansclassic.com/userfiles/pdfs/LMC_2010_bdc_billetterie.pdf

campsite we are in, but it's possible that the site we're in is different from
the ones the ACO is offering.   Also, they are using assigned campsite
locations now, so even if we were both in the same campsite, if you book through
the ACO you'll definitely be camped somewhere else, on your own.   Of course,
we might make room for you in our campsite and you could abandon the one
assigned to you. :>)