[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 23:52:56 EST 2010

It seems to me that page 2 of this brochure describes ticket prices for ACO members and the prepurchase and on-the-day prices for non-members.  The other page has the credit card forms.  Am I missing something?
Are these the same prices you are paying thru Just Tickets?

http://www.lemansclassic.com/userfiles/pdfs/LMC_2010_bdc_billetterie.pdf