[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2010

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 20:44:09 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/1/10 17 27 56, pantdino at aol.com writes:

> Hi, Charles, Mike, and whoever else is going.
>
> I note that LMC is the weekend AFTER the Goodwood Festival of Speed this
> year instead of the same weekend as it was in 2008.
> I presume this means there will be more people there, so I plan to book my
> tickets early
>
>>>If you haven't already done so, you're booking your tickets late!
>
> >Charles, exactly what name should I give for the Pantera group re the
> campsites?
>
>>>He'll tell you for sure, but I believe it's under Charlie McCall's name.

> >Would it make sense for us to purchase the campsites at one time, so
> there can't be any screwups?  We could have one person pay for X number of
> sites and we could all pay that person via paypal.
>
>>>The problem is that people keep trickling in.   Also, it's a substantial
financial commitment for one person to buy X campsites, and if people don't
then claim them, he's stuck for lots of money.   The good news is that Just
Tickets hasn't actually allocated sites yet.   They are just collecting
names and monies.   As the date approaches, they will determine how many people
are in each party and then assign a block of campsites accordingly.

> >I see no mention of having to buy 2 General Admission tickets per
> campsite in the on-line brochure.  If so, this will make things less complicated.
>
>>>Unfortunately, it's my understanding that this policy still applies--two
tickets in order to get one campsite.   Charlie will tell you if that's not
so, but in the brochure he generated, he reiterated that policy.

BTW, Charlie, how about posting the final version of your event brochure on
the POCA website (or someplace) so that people who haven't previously
attended can see what's on offer and start to make their arrangements?