[DeTomaso] clutch effort - hydrovac

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Jan 1 17:38:14 EST 2010

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> Are those units designed to displace the amount of fluid that one has to move in one stroke in a clutch application?

No idea. The master cylinder of these cars was visually the same as the
one without this booster. I guess they could have different bores.

I had a 1968 amazon with one of these, and I never liked it. The pedal
felt as if there was a restriction somewhere, making quick pedal
operation impossible. I replaced it and the master cylinder with a
booster and cylinder from a chevy.

> Tomas

Thomas