[DeTomaso] Gp 4 Pantera sells $256, 795 dollars (159, 500 UK pound sterling)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 11:42:27 EST 2010

Will,

Interesting and good eye for detail, I hadn't really examined the photo's..... still getting over the sticker shock :>), but I guess that's a good sign for the marque.

So any guesses as to the function of the ducting through the rear inner fender you can just see at the bottom of pic #3 and in photo #9 is that air intake (or maybe brake) ducts cut into the roof panel?

The rear flares have also been modified from the more traditional we are used to seeing in the older photo's.

The Catalog estimate was ₤190-240K for this car? I suppose like everything its what someone is willing to bid on the day and reliant on having two bidding parties. As comparison a '67 T70 sold for ₤360K and a '62 Chaparral 1 for ₤231K, I'd have considered the Chaparral a good buy at that price.

Julian