[DeTomaso] Who is running the "Mojave One-Mile" Next Weekend?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 20:48:08 EST 2010

So do we have a people count? Who is running? Who is going as a spectator? When and which route? What does the weather look like?

I am considering going as a spectator, (birthday present to self) either with or without the RV and wondering who else I can tag along with or behind, or plan on seeing there.

Online or offline responses are invited.

Thanks.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx