[DeTomaso] New trunk insert pictures

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Feb 28 19:50:48 EST 2010

For some photos to show up, you must be a registered member of the forum
-and- logged in.  I can't see them unless I'm logged in.

Asa Jay
<been a member for a long long time, just don't frequent the forum>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.asajay.com   ***   http://www.teampanteraracing.com