[DeTomaso] New trunk insert pictures

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Feb 28 18:05:53 EST 2010

Gee Mike... you don't read much.  :)  Caught you just lookin' at the
pictures again.

- The answer is both in Kirk's email -and- in his posting on the PI
Board.  But in case you missed it...

Yes the area you describe was specifically designed as a hidden
sub-floor storage area and some with a lid.

Asa Jay
<yes, I know you've been distracted this weekend>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.asajay.com   ***   http://www.teampanteraracing.com