[DeTomaso] New trunk insert pictures

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Feb 28 17:57:46 EST 2010

Mike,

I had assumed that the '71 inserts were modified from the factory to adapt
to the shrouded condenser (vs the unshrouded ones that I've seen on some
pushbutton drawings). I thought I had pics of my two-piece insert but
obviously I hadn't. The lip you mention is intended for a lid, it says so in
the forum post.

Tomas