[DeTomaso] New trunk insert pictures

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 28 17:06:08 EST 2010

I posted pictures of my new trunk insert on the PI forum under Community News if your interested. It shows the early build up through the finished trunk insert plug. It's made not to touch any of the painted surface inside the engine area, have a hidden storage cavity in the bottom, and will have an optional clear floor and front towards the engine. If you've spent un told hours inside finishing your engine compartment and would like to have usable luggage insert that will not demolish the paint in one pass, please take a look.