[DeTomaso] Undercoating removal?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 11:49:32 EST 2010

Zen-like quality of the body work?  I saw lots of spot welds hidden by the
undercoating - not to mention prior body damage hidden by rubberized roofing
tar.

I went the body filler route.  It's no different than what the factory did -
only better.  Besides, a smooth surface cleans easier than a rough surface.

Paul - I want to meet your wife.  If her idea of fun is waxing her legs with
melted undercoating, she has to be fun to hang out with.  Not only does she
wax her legs, she also likes pain and smells like petroleum.