[DeTomaso] Airflow testing

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Fri Feb 26 22:01:22 EST 2010

Mike, there is no fan or condensor installed. The test is to see a control scenario to determine the natural flow prior to installing such.
To see the airflow is one thing,and I could determine from initial testing that optimum flow could be achieved by reversing the stock fan and blowing outward.
But then temperature is a factor. Is the air source hotter from the front? Would this negate any airflow gains?
I'll leave that to the engineers, I'm just a data collector...
The Ghost
3584