[DeTomaso] And Speaking of the ZF...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 26 19:03:40 EST 2010

Not bad....

A Check written to POCA (presumably from the buyer) goes into an
envelope to Bob Reid, the Club Treasurer, in New York.  It then waits
for deposit and to clear.  I then get notified and put the item
together into the SASE.  Just be aware it could add a lot of time to
the process.  Of course I could wait and only do mailings to Bob once
a week or every two weeks or once a month in order to save on postage
by including as many checks as possible.

However, now with that all said... Let's recall Kirby's assessment
earlier today that it's harder to find businesses who will take checks.

If you recall the Fun Rally last year.... we didn't take checks in the
club store.  And if you further note, that payment method was removed
from the on-line store some time ago (though I sometimes forget myself).

So it sounds like a good idea, but I don't know it's too practical.

Let me just look at doing something different on line.  Give me a day.

Asa Jay